New Scripture and Nursery Prints...

Hello All!
Hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend :)
Mondays are still the weekend for me... It's JJ's day off (I know, I'm super lucky...).

So today, I took advantage of my hubby's help with the kiddos and listed a WHOLE BUNCH
of stuff on ETSY....  Feels good to get it done! :)


Almost all of my prints are scripture based... this excites me... getting to merge my love for design with my love for the Lord!  What could be better...

This verse is the inspiration for my prints...

"These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts.  Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.  Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.  Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates."  Deuteronomy 6:9

This concept is so important!  Isn't it?!  When my oldest, Alice, was just a baby and Jeremy and I moved away from our home town for the first time, scripture took on a new role in my life.  I clung to the words of hope I found in my reading... I would write down the verses and tape them to the bathroom mirror, the fridge, the walls...  Those words became my strength and my hope as Jeremy and I struggled through some very hard months.

I still have my hand-written verses around my house... just lately I've actually hung up some of the scripture prints that I sell in my store!  funny.  My hope is that the prints in my store will be God's tool to help secure His word in the hearts of homes and families.  With each print that I mail out, I pray God's blessing on the home that it will go to... that His Word would be powerful in their homes and in their hearts.

So however you go about it... it doesn't matter the form... make His Word a part of your home!  Put it up so your kids can see it... talk about it... memorize it... pray it.  The blessing your home will receive is measureless.



I also listed the Kids Quotes Mini Books.... in case you weren't able to print one for yourself HERE (or just don't want to go to the work :) ... you can buy a set of 3 or $6 in the store....

Blessings,

1 comment:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips